Google Photos is a great way to backup and organize all your photos. It is a great way to keep those precious photos backed up as you click them. It is compatible with Windows, Mac, Android as well as iOS devices. Google Photos biggest selling point is its promise of unlimited photo backups. However, if you still wish to uninstall Google Photos from your Windows/Mac PC, follow the instructions below:
- Quit the Google Photos Backup application by opening the Google Photos Backup menu and selecting Quit.
- Open the Applications folder.
- Drag Google Photos Backup to the trash (on your Dock).
- You can purge your trash by right-clicking the trash and selecting Empty Trash.
- Click the Start button.
- Click Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program.
- Right click Google Photos Backup > Uninstall.