iPhoto is useful to import photos and videos from iOS devices, digital cameras, scanners and CD's. iPhoto supports most common photo and video file formats. If you check the box "Split Events" in iPhoto while importing photos and videos, it will create a new event for each grouping of images. Looking for the process to Upload Photos from iPhone to Laptop using Bluetooth then, read on.
Here are the steps to follow while Uploading Photos from iPhone to Laptop using Bluetooth:
- Go to 'Control Panel' from your Windows Laptop.
- Click on 'Bluetooth' button.
- Now click on 'Add Wireless device'.
- Identify your iPhone.
- Pair your iPhone.
- Now configure new interface & 'Connect'.
- Once you are connected you can transfer all the photos from your iPhone now.