The steps below will guide you through process of uninstalling Google Photos Backup on Mac and Windows.
- Open "Google Photos" app on your Mac.
- Open Google Photos Back menu and select "Quit".
- Open "Applications" folder.
- Drag and drop Google Photos Backup to the trash.
- You can cleanup your trash. To do so, right-click the trash and select "Empty Trash".
Quick Tip to ensure your Photos never go missing
- Click on the Windows Start Button.
- Click "Control Panel".
- Click "Uninstall a Program".
- Right click "Google Photos Backup".
- Select "Uninstall".
Photos are precious memories and all of us never want to ever lose them to hard disk crashes or missing drives. PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your photos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your photos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all photos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.