In order to automatically backup photos from a Windows PC to a cloud account, follow the process below:
- Install the respective desktop app (Google Drive / Onedrive / Dropbox / Box) on your computer and create an account if you haven't yet.
- Open start screen on Windows phone 7.
- Go to "Pictures" & tap "..." (3 horizontal dots) located at the bottom right corner on your phone screen.
- Tap "Settings".
- "Pictures+Camera" setting window opens up.
- Tap "Automatically upload to (Google Drive / Onedrive / Dropbox / Box)".
- Click "Yes" to turn ON 'Auto Upload'.
- All your photos will now be automatically uploaded to the selected cloud account.
You can install PicBackMan's SkyDrive uploader for Windows
from the website and start backing up photos and videos.