In order to transfer your iPad photos to Dropbox, you need to have a DropBox account and the Dropbox App must be installed and configured on your iPad. If that is so, follow the step by step process given below to transfer photos from iPad native Photo App to Dropbox
Here's how you can transfer photos from the iPad to Dropbox:
- Check to ensure that you have images in your iPad Photo App.
- Open Dropbox.
- Select the Uploads button at the bottom of the Dropbox list. Note: You may have to authorize iPad to communicate with Dropbox.
- Select the + button at the top of the Dropbox list.
- Choose and upload location at the bottom of the Dropbox list, navigate to the folder that you wish to use. Select Choose.
- Click on the photos that you wish to upload. A red circle with a checkmark should appear in each photo.
- Click on the Upload button in the top right of the Dropbox list.
- Photos should now upload to Dropbox.