If you are using Dropbox on your Android device & you are starting to grow concerned about internal storage space, fear not. The latest iteration of the Dropbox mobile client (184.108.40.206) allows you to easily move files from your internal Dropbox folder to the SD card. And if you want to learn how to transfer photos from Dropbox to Android Phones then, read on.
Following are the steps to transfer photos from Dropbox to Android Phone:
- Open the Dropbox app.
- Click on the 'Menu' button.
- Choose the 'Settings' tab.
- Touch the 'Turn On Camera Upload' text (the text is found below the Camera Upload heading).
- Select the Upload Using item.
- Select Wi-Fi Only & you are done.
By doing this, you will see your Dropbox stored photographs right within the Gallery app on your Android phone.