Dropbox is shutting down its Mailbox and Carousel app in early 2016, it will no longer function as of March 31, 2016. You can continue to access your private albums using Dropbox account. If you have set Dropbox Carousel as your default web photos, then you can set it back to Dropbox. Also, you can transfer your photos to other services like Photobucket. If you are looking for a step by step process to transfer photos from Dropbox Carousel to Photobucket on Android, follow the steps given below
Following are the steps to Transfer Photos from Dropbox Carousel to Photobucket on Android:
- Go to http://photobucket.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Download and install "Photobucket" app on your Android phone from the Play store.
- Open "Dropbox Carousel" app on your Android phone.
- Tap or long press the photo or video and select other photos and videos which you want to share.
- Tap "Share" button located at top right corner of the screen.
- You will see 2 options i.e. Shared Album" and "Other Apps".
- Tap "Other Apps" option.
- Choose "Photobucket" app.
- A "Upload" window opens up.
- Tap "Check mark" icon located at the top right corner on the screen.
- All your photos will now be transferred up to Photobucket on Android.