Every mother feels that she's got the cutest baby on earth, and we second that feeling. Right from his/ her birth your mission is to photograph his life, first moments and everything associated with him. But, not every mom is familiar with photography and cameras. Many still find difficulties using a simple camera. We know all that matter to you is your baby and his moment. Rest of the things can be ignored. And for first time moms it gets really important to capture every moment of their kid right from start. But, not all of them are aware of the artistic and technical skill it requires. It is very important to capture all small & big milestones in your kid's life.
If you are a mom and have been failing at clicking that great and perfect pictures of your kid(s) following are the tips for you. With these tips you'll learn how to photograph children with color and clarity like most of the professionals do. So here are some simple steps that will help you capture some great photos of your kid(s).
1. Make them scream loud : Kids hate it when you always ask them to smile for a pose. Try a different thing next time. Ask them to scream as loud as possible. It not only will interest them, but will give you an opportunity to capture a different (not so common) expression.
2. Make them say cheeeeese for a longer time : It is at times very funny to ask them say cheese for a long time. They may enjoy it and what you have is a beautiful shot of your kid(s).
3. Give them something to do: Children have a tendency to not to stay in one place for long. Better them them busy in something, give them something to do. Give them color to paint, sand to play, clay to mold etc. Keep them engaged in something they like to do. Keeping them focused will bring out the natural & candid expression.
4. Get down to their level : Get down on your knees or lay down on the ground to reach their level. See things from their perspective. Getting down at their level will give you a better angle to capture different facial expressions.
5. Click from a different angle : Its not always necessary to capture their facial expressions. Sometimes you can capture them in action from a whole new angle.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”