Instagram allows you to take a photo, upload to Instagram and share to other social networking sites. You can upload photos to Instagram from your phone's library and the one you have clicked by you on your phone. Once you have clicked and uploaded a photo, you can add effects, filters, caption and a location before sharing. You can not take a photo and upload to Instagram from a desktop computer.
Here are the steps to Take a Photo and Upload to Instagram on Android:
- Go to http://instagram.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Download "Instagram" app on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Open "Instagram app" on your Android phone.
- Tap 'Camera' icon located at the bottom on the screen.
- You will see 3 options i.e. "Gallery", "Photo" or "Video".
- Tap "Photo" tab.
- Tap the blue circle to take a photo.
- Add effects to the photo and tap "check mark" button.
- A "Share To" window opens up.
- Write a caption and tap "Check mark" button located at top right corner on the screen.
- Your photo will now be uploaded to Instagram on Android phone.