Uploading photos and videos to Smugmug is really very easy. The simple drag and drop is by far the easiest mechanism to upload a bunch of photos or videos. Hereâ€™s how you can proceed:
1. Login to your SmugMug account
2. Click â€œMy Homepageâ€ at the top of the page.
3. Click the â€œUploadâ€ tab and select an Existing Gallery to upload your photos to. or Click â€œNew Galleryâ€ if you want to create a new gallery to store your photos.
4. Drag and drop photos from your computer to the â€œDrop â€˜em hereâ€ icon.
5. Alternatively, you can click the "Browseâ€ button to use a traditional file browser to select photos stored on your computer.
6. Click â€œIâ€™m Done Uploadingâ€.
7. Select the photo you wish to share from your newly created gallery.
8. Select whether to share your photo via email, via a SmugMug URL, or a social network or bookmarking website.
9. Clicking â€œBe socialâ€ will allow you to share your photos via Twitter, Facebook, Friendfeed, or Tumblr.
You can now install PicBackMan's SmugMug uploader for Mac from the website to backup upload and download SmugMug Photos effortlessly.