Uploading photos and videos to Smugmug is really very easy. The simple drag and drop is by far the easiest mechanism to upload a bunch of photos or videos. Hereâ€™s how you can proceed:
1. Login to your SmugMug account
2. Click â€œMy Homepageâ€ at the top of the page.
3. Click the â€œUploadâ€ tab and select an Existing Gallery to upload your photos to. or Click â€œNew Galleryâ€ if you want to create a new gallery to store your photos.
4. Drag and drop photos from your computer to the â€œDrop â€˜em hereâ€ icon.
5. Alternatively, you can click the "Browseâ€ button to use a traditional file browser to select photos stored on your computer.
6. Click â€œIâ€™m Done Uploadingâ€.
7. Select the photo you wish to share from your newly created gallery.
8. Select whether to share your photo via email, via a SmugMug URL, or a social network or bookmarking website.
9. Clicking â€œBe socialâ€ will allow you to share your photos via Twitter, Facebook, Friendfeed, or Tumblr.
You can now install PicBackMan's SmugMug uploader for Mac from the website to backup upload and download SmugMug Photos effortlessly.
PicBackMan is a free photo/video uploader that helps you to keep your memories backed up to your favorite online services.
Users in 130+ countries have backed up.
... an excellent job of uploading more then 300GB of photos to 2 different services
I have a large collection of photos and videos to upload on some of my storage account and I was looking for an application that can do it all automatically, and that it did especially well. I found a definitive answer to my needs thanks to this amazing program and that it is constantly improving whith new fantastic features.
PicBackMan was really easy to setup and has been running for 3 days now backing up all my locally saved photos to Flickr. My photos are really valuable to me so it's great to be able to have them easily backed up to a secure location.
PicBackMan was an answer to many a prayer. How can I get this MASSIVE collection of photos onto a service that cripples uploading? PicBackMan. I uploaded approximately 85,000 photos in less than a month. It would have taken me close to a year to get all of those photos where they needed to go. Nothing short of brilliant.
LOVE this program! Works better than ANY other program out there that I have found to upload thousands of pictures WITH SUB-FOLDERS to SmugMug! Thank you so much for what you do! :) #happycustomer
Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan brings order to your digital memories. ...
PicBackMan automates the process of uploading pictures to multiple photo storage sites.
Top rated photo backup application.
It's easy, convenient and can handle thousands of pictures at once.