Dropbox is an online cloud storage service by Dropbox Inc. It allows you to backup photos, videos, files & documents to cloud storage and access them from anywhere. Dropbox was founded by Drew Houston and Arash Ferdowsi in 2007. It offers 2GB of free storage space for all its users. Dropbox allows you to quickly share your photos, videos & documents with friends and colleagues. If you share a video file, your friends will be able to watch up to 15 minutes of it on the preview page. For a longer video, they will need to download the video.
Following are the steps to Share Video Album from Dropbox Cloud Storage with Others:
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Click "Files" located at the left side of the window.
- You will see all your photo & video albums.
- Navigate to the album which you want to share.
- Click on the empty space to the right of the folder's name to select it. (clicking on the folder name or icon will open the folder instead)
- Select "Share link" button located at the top of the window.
- If you are sharing first time then it will asks you to veryfy your email address.
- Once you verify your email address, click "Share link".
- A pop-up window opens up. Add names or email addresses to share your photo album. You can click "Import contacts" to add names & emails from Gmail, Yahoo Mail & Facebook.
- Click "Send" button.
- Your photo album will now be shared with others.
You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.