Dropbox is a cloud storage service by Dropbox Inc. It allows you to backup photos, videos & files online to access all your files from any smartphone, tablet or computer. Dropbox allows to share link of a file or folder. If you want to re-create a shared link that was broken in Dropbox, then you need to first remove the broken link & then re-create a new link.
Here are the steps to Remove an Existing Share link in Dropbox:
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Click "Links" located at the left side of the window.
- You will see all your shared links.
- Click on the "X" located at the right of your file or folder.
- A "Remove link to" window opens up.
- You will see a message "Are you sure you want to remove this link? Once the link is removed, nobody else will be able to view this file".
- Click "Remove link" button.
- Your link will now be removed from Dropbox account.
Here are the steps to create a New Link:
- Click "Files" located at the left side of the window.
- You will see all your photo & video albums. Select the album which you want to share.
- Click on the empty space to the right of the folder's name to select it. (clicking on the folder name or icon will open the folder instead)
- Select "Share link" button located at the top of the window.
- A "Share link to " window opens up. Add names or email addresses to share your album. You can click "Import contacts" to add names & emails from Gmail, Yahoo Mail & Facebook.
- Click "Send" button.
- Your photo album will now be shared with others.
You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.