DropBox is a cloud storage & synchronization service provided by Dropbox Inc. It allows you to upload videos to Dropbox from your iPhone to access anywhere and share them with others. If you don't have access to Dropbox and you want to upload your photos, videos and files to your account, then you can send them to Dropbox as an attachments. You need to create an account at SendToDropbox.com. The app will create a folder named attachments in your Dropbox. You can send photos, videos and files to a custom email address as attachments.
Here are the steps to Upload Videos from iPhone to Dropbox:
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- If you have 'DropBox app' installed on your iPad, launch it. Or else download it from the Apple App store.
- Tap "DropBox app" on your iPhone.
- Tap the "..." (3 horizontal dots) icon located at the top right corner on the screen.
- Tap "Upload (+)" option from the menu.
- If you want to upload videos in a new folder, then tap "Create Folder" from the menu before uploading.
- Tap "Camera Roll" option.
- A "Camera Roll" window opens up & choose the videos which you want to upload.
- Click "Upload" button.
- All your videos will now be uploaded to DropBox.
You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.