DropBox is a cloud storage service which offers 2 GB of free storage space to all its users. It allows you to backup photos and videos to access them from anywhere. It has a feature 'Camera Upload' which allows you to upload photos and videos automatically from your iPhone. You just need to turn ON 'Camera Upload' feature to automatically upload photos from your iPhone. You can also upload photos to Dropbox from your iPhone using Dropbox app. To learn how to upload photos from iPhone to Dropbox, check out the steps below.
Here are the steps to Upload Photos from iPhone to Dropbox:
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- If you have 'DropBox app' installed on your iPad, launch it. Or else download it from the Apple App store.
- Tap "DropBox app" on your iPhone.
- Tap the "..." (3 horizontal dots) icon located at the top right corner on the screen.
- Tap "Upload (+)" option from the menu.
- If you want to upload photos in a new folder, then tap "Create Folder" from the menu before uploading.
- Tap "Camera Roll" option.
- A "Camera Roll" window opens up & choose the photos which you want to upload.
- Click "Upload" button.
- All your photos will now be uploaded to DropBox.
You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.