Google Drive is content sharing platform & cloud storage service which was released on April 24, 2012. It allows you to backup photos, videos & important files to access them from anywhere in the world. Google Drive allows you to share lots of photos, videos & files at once. If you want to share multiple photos with your family & friends, move them into a folder & share it with others. Google Drive allows you to share an entire photo/video album with others. If you add something into the folder, then they will be able to access them or if you delete something from the folder, then they will lose the access to it.
Here are the steps to Share Photo Album from Google Drive with others:
- Go to https://drive.google.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Once you have signed into your account, click "My Drive" button located at the left side of the window.
- You will see all your photo & video albums.
- Click the checkbox(es) next to the photo album that you wish to share.
- Click "More" button located at the top of the window.
- Select "Share" option from the drop-down menu.
- Click "Share" option.
- A "Sharing settings" window opens up.
- You will see the link to share. Change the settings to "who can access".
- Enter names or email addresses to invite people.
- Click "Send" button.
- Click "Done" button.
- Your photo album link will now be shared with others.
You can install PicBackMan's Google Drive uploader for Mac
from the website and start backing up photos and videos.Quick Tip to ensure your Photos never go missing
Photos are precious memories and all of us never want to ever lose them to hard disk crashes or missing drives. PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your photos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your photos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all photos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.