DropBox is a cloud storage service which helps you to backup photos, videos & files from your computer and mobile devices to an online storage space. Cloud backup serves as an offline backup and is accessible from anywhere in the world (all you need is an internet connection). DropBox offers 2GB of free storage space. It allows you to share photo album from your Dropbox account with family & friends.
Following are the steps to Share Photo Album from Dropbox Cloud Storage with Others:
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Click "Files" located at the left side of the window.
- You will see all your photo & video albums.
- Navigate to the album which you want to share.
- Click on the empty space to the right of the folder's name to select it. (clicking on the folder name or icon will open the folder instead)
- Select "Share link" button located at the top of the window.
- If you are sharing first time then it will asks you to verify your email address.
- Once you verify your email address, click "Share link".
- A pop-up window opens up. Add names or email addresses to share your photo album. You can click "Import contacts" to add names & emails from Gmail, Yahoo Mail & Facebook.
- Click "Send" button.
- Your photo album will now be shared with others.
You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.