DropBox is a cloud storage & synchronization service. It is easy to use and works across Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows, Mac and Linix. Dropbox has the ability to sync your Firefox browser settings across multiple computers. It allows you to invite family, friends and co-workers to share Dropbox Photos, videos and files. It creates a link to any individual photo or photo folder to share it with others. You can share a link via email. To learn how to share photos from Dropbox with others on iPad, check out the steps below.
Here are the steps to Share Photos from Dropbox with Others on iPad:
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Dropbox App" on your iPad from the App store & launch it.
- Open "Dropbox App" on your iPad.
- Tap "Files" button located at the bottom left corner on the screen.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Select photos which you want to share.
- Tap "Up Arrow" button located at the top on the screen.
- Select "Mail" option.
- Enter email addresses & description to share your photos.
- Tap "Send" button located at the top right corner on the screen.
- All your photos will now be shared with others.
You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.