Flickr gives you lots of options to share or save multiple photos and videos in the Flickr app for iOS device. You can share any Flickr photos or videos, as long as the photographer allows it. You can easily save the content, add it to a Flickr group, or share it by email, text, or on social media sites.
Here's the step by step process to share or save multiple photos and videos in the Flickr app for iOS device
- From your Graphic of a person's silhouette profile, tap Camera Roll.
- Tap Select.
- Tap one or more items.
- Tap the Share icon Graphic of the right directional arrow.
- Enter an album name that will be shared.
- Tap Share.
- Pick between sharing All Items or only Public items.
- Tap how you want to share it:
- Link - Copy a link to the content.
- Text the link (white bubble in green square) - Text a link to the content.
- Email the link (envelope) - Email a link to the content.
- Twitter (white bird in a blue box) - Share the content on Twitter.
- Facebook (letter 'f' in a blue box) - Share the content on Facebook.
- Tumblr (letter 't' in a blue box) - Share the content on Tumblr