Flickr is a photo and video sharing website run by Yahoo. It allows you to backup photos and videos to share them with family and friends. Picasa is an image organizer and image viewer used to organize and edit the digital photos. There are several ways to upload photos to Flickr. You can upload or export photos from Picasa to Flickr by using Gmail. It allows you to add tags, description and title for your photos. All photos uploaded at once will share the same tag, description and title. To learn how to upload photos from Picasa to Flickr with tags, description and title by using Gmail, check out the steps below.
Here are the steps to How to Upload Photos from Picasa to Flickr with Tags, Description and Title:
- Go to https://www.flickr.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Click "Upload-by-email" (https://www.flickr.com/account/uploadbyemail/) link.
- Copy the email address listed on this page.
- Go to https://picasaweb.google.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Picasa Desktop Application" on your computer from the Google & launch it.
- Open "Picasa" on your computer.
- Click "Tools" menu and then "Options".
- Select "Email" tab.
- Select "Use My Gmail Account" option and set the size of photo which you wish to upload.
- Click "Ok" button.
- Select the photos which you want to upload.
- Click "Email" button located at the bottom.
- Enter your Gmail account information.
- Paste the email address that you copied from Flickr account in the "To:" field.
- Type the title of the album in the subject field.
- If you want to add tags, then you can add tags on the subject field by placing them after the text "Tags:".
- Enter the description of the photo in the body of the email.
- Click "Send" button.
- This is how you can upload photos from Picasa to Flickr with tags, description and title.
Quick Tip to Keep your Photos Safe
Making backups of your photos & videos is a chore you probably skip, but it really doesn't have to be hard. Here's an effortless way to backup photos - PicBackMan. PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your photos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your photos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all photos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.