Instagram is a social networking service that allows you to capture a photo & record a video, apply filters to them, and share them with others. Instagram allows you to find users to follow and share photos & video to them. To find users to follow, simply go to your profile tab and select 'Find Friends'. You can find friends from your contact list, from your Facebook account, from your Twitter account and suggested users by Instagram. You can search friends by name, username or tags. Once you have followed users or friends, you will begin to see their photos which are appear in your news feed.
Following are the steps to Share Instagram Photos with Others on iPad:
- Go to http://instagram.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Instagram App" on your iPad from the App store & launch it.
- Open "Instagram app" on your iPad.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Select the photo which you want to share.
- Tap "... (Three horizontal dots)" icon located at the bottom right corner on the screen.
- Tap "Email Photo" button.
- A pop up window opens up. Enter email addresses of your friends & message to share the photos.
- Tap "Send" button located at the top right corner on the screen.
- All your photos will now be shared with others.