Instagram, one of the most popular mobile photo app with more than 150 million registered users, is an easy to use application. The simple and subtle user interface allow users to quickly snap a picture and instantly upload and share it with friends & followers on Flickr, Facebook, Foursquare, Twitter and Tumblr. What makes instagram pictures so unique is its photographic filters. Just click a picture and apply the photographic filter or add any other effect and you are good to go.
Earlier the application was available only for Apple devices like iPad, Iphone, iPod etc. and later it was made available to Android devices. Fortunately, it is now available on some of the BlackBerry devices as well. Instagram for Blackberry PlayBook makes it possible to take a photo, add an effect, and share your photo instantly on Instagram. The app is completely free to download and install.
Here's how you can download Instagram on your Blackberry PlayBook for free :
1. Download the application (http://instagrambb.com/) to your desktop, or directly to your BlackBerry PlayBook.
2. If you have downloaded it to your desktop, you can just attach your Blackberry PlayBook to your computer, and put the Application file in the map "Applications".
3. However, if you downloaded it directly to your Blackberry PlayBook, You can launch the program directly from your applications menu.
4. Open the application and create your Instagram account, or login if you already have an account.
5. If you haven't created an Instagram account yet, you can do so when you first launch the app on your Blackberry PlayBook.
6. After you Login, you can follow people, edit profile, upload photos & videos, comment, like other pictures etc.
7. Connecting your social networking accounts will allow yo to publish your Instagram photo's directly to Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, Foursquare and Tumblr.
Quick Tip to ensure your Photos never go missing
Photos are precious memories and all of us never want to ever lose them to hard disk crashes or missing drives. PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your photos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your photos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all photos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.