Google Drive is the cloud storage service where you can backup photos, videos and files to share them with family and friends. It allows you to share video file or folder with others in Google Drive through a link or email attachment. When you send a video file or folder to others then they can view, edit or comment on it. When you share video with others by using 'Email as attachment', they will receive an email with video. To learn how to share Google Drive video with others using 'Email as Attachment', check out the steps below.
Following are the steps to Share Google Drive Video with Others using 'Email as Attachment':
- Go to https://drive.google.com & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Once you have signed in to your account, you will see all your photo and videos albums.
- Open video album and select the video which you want to share.
- Check mark the video and click "More" tab located at the top of the window.
- Click "Share" option.
- Select "Email as Attachment" option.
- A "Email as attachment" window opens up.
- Enter the email addresses of the people and message to share the video.
- Click "Send" button.
- This is how you can share Google Drive video with others using 'Email as Attachment'.
You can install PicBackMan's Google Drive uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.