Using Google Drive is a great way to backup photos, videos and files. It stores your files safely in secure data centers, so that your files won't go missing. The files you store in Google Drive are safe, even if your phone, computer or tablet is stolen. If you are using a public or shared computer, then you should not install Google Drive on that PC. Because anyone with access to the computer would be able to view and open your photos, videos and files. Google Drive allows you to choose an sharing setting for your files, folders and documents i.e Private, Anyone with the link, or Public.
Following are the steps to Backup Google Drive Photos to Foursquare on Android:
- Go to https://foursquare.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Foursquare App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Go to https://drive.google.com & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Google Drive App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Open Google Drive App on your Android phone.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Tap or long press your photos which you want to backed up.
- A pop up window opens up. Tap "Send" button.
- You will see list of applications. Tap "Foursquare".
- A "Check In" window opens up. Find or create a location for your photo.
- Tap "Ok" button.
- Write description & tap "Check In" button.
- All your photos will now be uploaded to Foursquare.
You can install PicBackMan's Google Drive uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.