Google Drive is a cloud storage service which allows you to backup photos, videos and important documents to access them from anywhere on any device. It offer features and functions that allow you file sharing, collaborative editing, cloud storage, work offline and much more. It allows you to make photos, videos and files offline, so you can view them when your phone loses service because of bad connection or some other reason.
Here are the steps to Share Google Drive Photo or Video Album with Others on iPhone:
- Go to https://drive.google.com & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Google Drive" app on your iPhone from the Apple App store & launch it.
- Open "Google Drive" app on your iPhone.
- You will see all your photo & video albums.
- Tap "i" icon located in front of the photo or video album.
- Tap "Share" button.
- Enter names, email addresses or groups of your friends to share an album.
- Tap "Checkmark" icon located at the top right corner on the screen.
- This is how you can share Google Drive photo or video album with others on iPhone.
You can install PicBackMan's Google Drive uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.