Flickr allows you to share an individual video or multiple videos or an entire video album to social networking sites such as Google+, Facebook, Twitter and more. You need to download and install 'Flickr' app on your Android phone. To share Flickr video album to Google+, open 'Flickr' app on your Android phone and tap 'Albums' tab. You will see all your photo and video albums. Open an album and tap 'Share' icon located at the top on the screen and then select "Google+" to share an album.
Following are the steps to Share Flickr Video album to Google+ on Android:
- Go to https://plus.google.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Download "Google+" app on your Android Phone from the Apple App store & launch it.
- Go to https://www.flickr.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Download and install "Flickr" app on your Android Phone from the App store.
- Open "Flickr" app on your Android phone.
- Tap "Albums" button.
- You will see all your photo & video albums.
- Open the video album which you want to share.
- Tap "Select" button to select the videos.
- Tap "Share" icon.
- You will see the list of applications, select "Google+" option.
- Tap "Right-arrow" icon.
- Your share Flickr photo album will now be shared to Google+ on Android.