Flickr is the best online photo and video management and sharing application. Here you can discover billions of beautiful photos and videos and share your own. Flickr allows you to share photos with other people in the world privately and securely. You can also share Flickr photos in RSS feeds, by posting to outside blogs, by email and much more. Flickr provides you free professional editing tools and live filters to refine your photos in real-time.
Following are the steps to Share Flickr Photos to Smugmug on Android:
- Go to https://www.flickr.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Flickr App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Open "Flickr app" on your Android phone.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Select the photos which you want to share.
- Tap "Share" button located at the bottom on the screen.
- You will see the list of applications, select "SmugMug Upload" option.
- Tap "Change Settings" button located at the bottom left corner on the screen.
- Select the gallery to upload photos, add caption, keywords and set privacy settings.
- Tap "Save" button.
- Tap "Upload All" button located at the bottom right corner on the screen.
- All your photos will now be uploaded to SmugMug.
You can install PicBackMan's Flickr uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.