Dropbox is a cloud storage service that can be used to backup photo & video. You can easily share Dropbox videos and album with family, friends and co-workers on your iPad. Dropbox creates a link to your video album and you can share that link with your family and friends. If you share a video file with your friends, they will be able to watch up to 15 minutes of it on the preview page. For a longer video, they will need to download the video. If you are looking for a step by step process to share video album with others from Dropbox on iPad, read below.
Here are the steps to Share Dropbox Video Album with Others on iPad:
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Dropbox App" on your iPad from the App store & launch it.
- Open "Dropbox App" on your iPad.
- Tap "Files" button located at the bottom left corner on the screen.
- You will see all your photo & video albums.
- Select the video album which you want to share.
- Tap "Up Arrow" button located at the top on the screen.
- Select "Mail" option.
- Enter email addresses & description to share your video album.
- Tap "Send" button located at the top right corner on the screen.
- Your Dropbox video album will now be shared with others.
You can install PicBackMan's Dropbox uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.