Dropbox is a cloud storage service where you can upload, download, edit, delete, share photos and videos. It allows you to download an individual photo or multiple photos or all of the photos from same album. To learn how to download a separate copy of photos in the album from Dropbox, check out the steps below.
Here are the steps to Download a Separate Copy of Photos in the Album from Dropbox:
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Click "Photos" page.
- Open the album which you like to download.
- Click "Select all" button located at the top of the album page to select all the photos.
- Click "..." (3 horizontal lines) located at the top right corner.
- Select "Download" option.
- Your browser prompts you about .zip file, then click on "Save" and specify a location to download. The downloaded zip file will contain all the photos from the album.