Instagram recently added the video function to its application. Earlier it was just photos that could be shared. So, if you are one of those who still doesn't know how to add or share a video on Instagram, read following. We have list down steps to show how you can upload/ add and share a video on Instagram.
1. Launch Instagram application on your Android device.
2. Tap the 'Camera' icon that you at the bottom.
3. Then tap the 'Video camera' icon located near the 'camera icon'.
4. Tap the box in the bottom-right corner to go to your phone's video album
5. Pick the video you want to upload
6. The video that you upload to Instagram can not be longer than 15 seconds. So if your video is longer than that, you'll have to choose which 15 seconds of the video you want to share.
7. To do so, place your finger on the video strip at the bottom and slide left to choose where the clip starts playing.
8. Then drag the blue slider above the video strip to choose where the clip ends.
9.Once you are done cropping the video clip, tap the green 'Right Arrow' button at the top.
10. That's it. your 15 sec video will be shared on your Instagram.
Quick Tip Before Sharing Videos on Instagram
Videos are precious memories and all of us never want to ever lose them to hard disk crashes or missing drives. PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your videos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your videos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all videos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.