Instagram is a social networking service that allows you to record a video and upload to your account. You can share your video to other social networking sites. You can also share a video from your phone's library to Facebook, Flickr, Tumblr, Twitter and Foursquare. Once you have recorded and uploaded a video, you can add a filter, caption and your location to video.
Here are the steps to Record a Video and Upload to Instagram on Android:
- Go to http://instagram.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Download "Instagram" app on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Open "Instagram app" on your Android phone.
- Tap 'Camera' icon located at the bottom on the screen.
- You will see 3 options i.e. "Gallery", "Photo" or "Video".
- Tap "Video" tab.
- Tap and hold the red circle to record a video.
- Add a filter to the video and tap "check mark" button.
- A "Share To" window opens up.
- Write a caption and tap "Check mark" button located at top right corner on the screen.
- Your video will now be uploaded to Instagram on Android phone.