Google Drive allows you to share a link to photo / video file or folder using computer. When you click 'Get shareable link', a link to a file or folder will be copied to your clipboard. Paste the link into an email to share it. By default, the link you share will be view only for others. You can allow people with the link to comment on or edit the file. To do so, click the drop-down menu located under 'Link sharing on' and change the setting.
Here are the steps to Share a Link to Photo File or Folder on Google Drive using Computer:
- Go to https://drive.google.com & sign in to your account.
- Open a photo file or folder which you want to get a link.
- Click "Share" icon located at the top right corner of the window.
- A "Share with others" window opens up.
- Click "Get shareable link" located at the top right corner of the sharing box.
- Enter the name or email addresses of people to share the link.
- You can allow people to access the file or folder using the link. But, if you want to stop allowing people to access the file using the link, open the sharing box and click the drop-down menu located below "Link Sharing on". Click "More" button and select "OFF" option and click "Save" button.
- Click "Done" button.
- This is how you can share a link to photo file or folder on Google Drive using computer.