Google Drive is a cloud service provided by Google which allows you to backup photos, videos & files online. Google Drive allows you to access all your files from any smartphone, tablet or computer. Download Google Drive & use it on your Android phone to backup photos, videos, documents and important files. Google Drive offer users 5GB of free storage space. Uploading Google Drive videos to Dropbox on Android is very easy. If you are looking for a step by step process to upload videos to Dropbox on Android phone, read below.
Here are the steps to backup Google Drive videos to Dropbox on Android phone:
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- If you have 'Dropbox app' installed on your Android phone, launch it. Or else download it from the Google Play store.
- Go to https://drive.google.com & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Google Drive App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Open Google Drive App on your Android phone.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Tap or long press your videos which you want to backed up.
- A pop up window opens up. Tap "Send" button.
- You will see list of applications. Tap "Add to Dropbox".
- Choose a location & tap "Add" button.
- All your videos will now be backed up to Dropbox.
You can install PicBackMan's Google Drive uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.