Google Drive is a cloud storage service which allows user to backup videos, photos, files & important documents. Google Drive was released on April 24, 2012. Google offers 15GB of online storage space to all its users, that is shared across three of its most used services i.e Google Drive, Gmail & Google+. 5GB of the 15GB storage space is dedicated to Google Drive.
Following are the steps to backup a video folder from Google Drive to Box on Android phone:
- Go to https://www.box.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- If you have 'Box app' installed on your Android phone, launch it. Or else download it from the Google Play store.
- Go to https://drive.google.com & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Google Drive App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Open Google Drive App on your Android phone.
- You will see all your photo & video folders.
- Tap or long press your video folder which you want to backed up.
- A pop up window opens up. Tap "Send link" button.
- You will see list of applications. Tap "Box app".
- Tap "Upload" button.
- Your video folder will now be backed up to Box.
You can install PicBackMan's Google Drive uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.