Google Drive is an online cloud storage service by Google. It allows you to backup photos, videos, files & important documents to cloud storage and access them from anywhere. If you have a Google account, you can directly access Google Drive. Google Drive offers 5GB free storage space for new users.
Here are the steps to backup a photo folder from Google Drive to Box on Android phone:
- Go to https://www.box.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- If you have 'Box app' installed on your Android phone, launch it. Or else download it from the Google Play store.
- Go to https://drive.google.com & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Google Drive App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Open Google Drive App on your Android phone.
- You will see all your photo & video folders.
- Tap or long press your photo folder which you want to backed up.
- A pop up window opens up. Tap "Send link" button.
- You will see list of applications. Tap "Box app".
- Tap "Upload" button.
- Your photo folder will now be backed up to Box.
You can install PicBackMan's Google Drive uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.