Instagram is a social networking service which allows you to take a photo & video to share them with others. Instagram is a fast & fun way to share your photos with friends and family. When you take a photo via Instagram app on your Android phone, you can share your photo with other social networking sites. It allows you to share photos & videos to social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, Flickr & Tumblr. In order to share Instagram photos to Foursquare on your Android phone, you will have to set up sharing on Foursquare account. Then only you will be able to share photos.
Following are the steps to Share Instagram Photos to Foursquare on Android:
- Go to http://instagram.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Instagram App" on your Android phone from the Play store & launch it.
- Open "Instagram app" on your Android phone.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Select the photos which you want to share.
- Tap "Three vertical dot" icon located at the bottom right corner of the photo.
- Tap "Share" button.
- Write description & tap "Foursquare" icon.
- Enter your Foursquare username & password & click "Log In" button.
- Tap "Check mark" button located at top right corner on the screen.
- All your photos will now be shared to Foursquare.