Sunset, when the sun starts to dip on the horizon, it bathes everything in an amber glow. The light is warm and romantic. Falling in love during sunset is easy than at any other time of the day. It gives a soothing and relaxing feeling when you look at sun taking the final dip in the ocean. Every sunset is beautiful in its way. They are one of the most scenic and beautiful things on earth. The colors at sunset are most vibrant and when photographed, they look so stunning. To make a creative sunset picture, you need a little knowledge about the light.
Here are some tips to help you take stunning pictures of that stunning sunset
1. Reach the sunset point before the sun starts to set. Reaching before time will help you to find out a perfect location to photograph sunset and setting up your gear. So that you do not miss a single opportunity.
2. Set up your camera & the tripod. The next important thing is to set your camera to take sunset pictures. Like set the exposure (aperture, ISO & shutter speed), white balance etc.
3. Find the right place. Explore the location and find out the best location to photograph sunset. Also find the perfect angle. There are an infinite number of angles, locations, and compositions you can play with.
4. Turn on your artistic judgement. This is something where you have to put your creative mind to work. Wait for the sun to be at the perfect position as per your artistic judgement and then click pictures of it. The perfect spot for one may be different for the other. Here, you have to believe in your judgement and create a stunning sunset picture.
5. You may find a great shot after the sun has set. So, wait for a while and checkout for some spectacular lighting. Sometimes when the sun has gone down, the sky still reflects some striking colors. Don't miss the opportunity.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”