Dropbox allows you to backup and sync photos, vidoes and documents to the cloud to access them from anywhere on any device. To backup and sync photos, videos and doucuments to cloud through Dropbox, download and install 'Dropbox Desktop Application' on your computer. Dropbox allows you to pause and resume syncing whenever you want. You can pause and resume syncing through the Dropbox menu located in your system tray or menu bar.
Here are the steps to Pause and Resume Syncing from Dropbox on Windows XP:
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Download and install "Dropbox Desktop Application" on your Windows XP.
- Click "Dropbox" icon from the system tray.
- Click "Gear" icon.
- Select "Pause Syncing" from the menu.
- A "Pause" icon overlay will appear on the Dropbox menu indicating that syncing has paused.
- You can come back here to Resume syncing when you are ready for Dropbox to resume.