Carrying around a Smartphone means you have to manage one less piece of technology and worry more about using the camera phone to it’s optimum capacity. It makes the need to organize your photos much more since camera phones have limited memory.
You need to free up space constantly because you phone has other uses too other than just storing photos. So the trick is to immediately organize photos after a particular event, like a party. Or you can do it on a daily basis also. Transferring all photos to an online storage site is the best option.
Here are certain tips to organize the photos in your phone.
1. iOS: Managing photos in iPhone or iPad can be done by using Photo Manager Pro. This app allows you to store photos in folders and subfolders, and tag them for easy search.
2. You can transfer photos directly from iPhone to temporary storage devices like your computer or laptop, from where you can sort them properly to either store in an external HDD or upload via internet.
3. Andriod phones have Photo Gallery which allows you to organize photos into various folders. Those which you click, those shared via Whatsapp and photos which you download from the web, will be saved in different folders in the Gallery.
4. A very useful app for Andriod phones is the Photo Calender, which automatically organizes photos on the basis of date and time. This app is free!
5. As far as Windows phone goes, you can safely get the Photo Lock app which will protect your photos and provides you tools to edit photos as well.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”