Even if it's your album of vacation pictures & videos or a folder for a special project, you'll always know just where exactly in Photos for Mac you'll need to go to find them. So here is the step by step process given to help you how to organize photos in Mac.
- Select & Launch 'Photos' app on your Mac.
- Click on the 'Albums' tab which is placed on the top corner sidebar.
- Now right-click on the main window & select New Folder.
- Now give a name to your new folder.
- Finally, drag any albums you would like in that folder inside of it.
And if you are looking to organize all your digital photos in a chronological order then you need to try TruOrganizer
is the simplest and fastest way to bring your photos together from different folders and drives into a single place & organize them all in a simple chronological fashion (by date into separate folders [eg: Jan 2017]).