OneDrive (know as SkyDrive) is the place where you can store photos, videos and important documents. OneDrive would be able to understand the importance of your each photo, video and document. It saves the files and thinks those are the most useful and important files. OneDrive is operated by Microsoft and baked into the windows operating systems running on Windows Phone, tablets and computers. It allows you to open and edit files in Microsoft's other applications such as Photo app or Word. You can easily move videos from your Boc account to OneDrive account.
Following are the steps to Move Videos from Box to OneDrive:
- Go to https://www.box.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Once you have signed into your account, you will see all your photo & video albums.
- Open the video album and select the videos which you want to download.
- Check mark the box located in front of the videos to select the multiple videos.
- Click "Download" or "Down arrow" button.
- You will see a message "Are you sure you want to download selected items? This process may take several moments".
- Click "Okey" button.
- Your browser prompts you to save .zip file, click "Save" and specify a location to download. The downloaded zip file will contain the videos from the Box account.
- Your videos will now be downloaded to computer.
- Go to https://onedrive.live.com & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create a Microsoft account.
- Once you are signed in to your account, you will see a set of Microsoft services at the top. Select "OneDrive".
- You will see 2 options "Create" & "Upload".
- Click "Create" button & select "Folder" option. Specify a folder name (name of your video album) to upload videos.
- Click on the folder you created.
- Click "Upload" button located in the top menu bar to upload videos to this folder.
- As soon as you click on upload button a "File upload" window opens up. Browse & select videos that you wish to upload.
- This is how you can move videos from Box to OneDrive.
You can install PicBackMan's SkyDrive uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.