OneDrive (formerly SkyDrive) is a cloud storage and file synchronization service where you can upload photos, videos and important documents. It allows you to share photos and videos to social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter and much more. It works on all devices such as Android, iOS, Windows phones, WWindows PC, Mac and tablets. It is very useful at the office to work on and share business documents. It allows you to share photos, videos and documents by inviting people, sending a link or sending files to another app. If you are looking step by step process to move photos from Photobucket to OneDrive, read below.
Following are the steps to Move Videos from Photobucket to OneDrive:
- Go to http://photobucket.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Click "Library" located at top left corner of the window.
- Select "View Library" option.
- You will see all your photo and video albums.
- Open an album and select the video which you want to download.
- You will see "Media options" located right side of the window.
- Click "Download" button.
- Your browser prompts you to save .zip file, then click "Save" and specify a location to download. The downloaded zip file will contain the photo from the Photobucket.
- Your video will now be downloaded to computer.
- Go to https://onedrive.live.com & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create a Microsoft account.
- Once you are signed in to your account, you will see a set of Microsoft services at the top. Select "OneDrive".
- You will see 2 options "Create" & "Upload".
- Click "Create" button & select "Folder" option. Specify a folder name (name of your video album) to upload videos.
- Click on the folder you created.
- Click "Upload" button located in the top menu bar to upload videos to this folder.
- As soon as you click on upload button a "File upload" window opens up. Browse & select videos that you wish to upload.
- This is how you can move videos from Photobucket to OneDrive.
You can install PicBackMan's SkyDrive uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.