Photobucket is an online photo sharing site which allows you to upload photos and videos to your Photobucket account. It is a user friendly website and designed for uploading photos, videos and HTML images. You can easily upload photos and videos within seconds of signing up for a Photobucket account. It allows you to upload multiple photos and videos from multiple places. After logging on, you can upload photos and videos from the web, mobile devices or emails by clicking the 'upload' button. OneDrive is a cloud storage service where you can upload photos, videos and files. If you want to move photos from OneDrive to Photobucket, then download photos to computer and upload to Photobucket.
Here are the steps to Move Photos from OneDrive to Photobucket:
- Go to https://onedrive.live.com & sign in to your account.
- Once you are signed in to your account, you will see all your photo and video albums.
- Open the photo album. You will see a checkbox at the top right corner when you mouse over the photos.
- Select the photos which you want to download.
- Click "Download" button located on the menu bar or you can "Right click" & select the "Download" option.
- You will be prompted to save the .zip file. Choose the location where you wish to save the downloaded file.
- Your photos will now be downloaded to computer.
- Go to http://photobucket.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Click "Upload" button located at top of the window.
- A "Upload from:" window opens up. You will see "Upload to" option.
- You will see 2 options, "Create a new album" or "Your Bucket".
- Select any one of the above 2 options. If you select "Create a new album" option, then enter album name, description and click "Create" button to create a new album.
- Click "Choose photos & videos".
- A "File upload" window opens up. Select the photos which you want to upload.
- Click "Ok" button.
- You have another option to upload the photos i.e "Drag-and-drop". Here you can simply drag your photos directly from your computer to a location in your Photobucket.
- This is how you can move photos from OneDrive to Photobucket.
You can install PicBackMan's Photobucket uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.