Photobucket is a popular social media website that acts as cloud storage for backup photos and videos. It provides you the upload size options. There are two ways to access your upload size options. You will get a link on the main upload page to customize your upload sizes. You can also find a link too customize upload size under your user settings located in the "Album" tab. The link is located in the 'Upload Options' above the 'Album Privacy Settings'. When you click one of the above link, you will see the upload size options. Dropbox does not provide you this functionality. You can easily move photos from Dropbox to Photobucket.
Here are the steps to Move Photos from Dropbox to Photobucket:
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Select the photos which you want to download.
- Click "Download" button located at the top of the window.
- Your browser prompts you to save .zip file, then click "Save" and specify a location to download. The downloaded zip file will contain all the photos from the Dropbox album.
- Your photos will now be downloaded to computer.
- Go to http://photobucket.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Click "Upload" button located at top of the window.
- A "Upload from:" window opens up. You will see "Upload to" option.
- You will see 2 options, "Create a new album" or "Your Bucket".
- Select any one of the above 2 options. If you select "Create a new album" option, then enter album name, description and click "Create" button to create a new album.
- Click "Choose photos & videos".
- A "File upload" window opens up. Select the photos which you want to upload.
- Click "Ok" button.
- You have another option to upload the photos i.e "Drag-and-drop". Here you can simply drag your photos directly from your computer to a location in your Photobucket.
- This is how you can move photos from Dropbox to Photobucket.
You can install PicBackMan's Photobucket uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.