Photobucket is a media storage website which allows you to backup photos and videos to share it with family and friends. It offers the several options to upload photos and videos. You can select the size which you would like your photo to be displayed. It allows you to embed photos and videos by a 'Direct link'. The size options for linking are 1024x768, 800x600, 640x480, 320x240, 160x120, 100x75 and 'Display linked photos in original sizes'. You can simply drag any photos or videos from your computer directly onto the album. Just click and drag photos or videos onto your browser and relese the mouse button.
Following are the steps to Move Videos from Box to Photobucket:
- Go to https://www.box.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Once you have signed into your account, you will see all your photo & video albums.
- Open the video album and select the videos which you want to download.
- Check mark the box located in front of the videos to select the multiple videos.
- Click "Download" or "Down arrow" button.
- You will see a message "Are you sure you want to download selected items? This process may take several moments".
- Click "Okey" button.
- Your browser prompts you to save .zip file, click "Save" and specify a location to download. The downloaded zip file will contain the videos from the Box account.
- Your videos will now be downloaded to computer.
- Go to http://photobucket.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Click "Upload" button located at top of the window.
- A "Upload from:" window opens up. You will see "Upload to" option.
- You will see 2 options, "Create a new album" or "Your Bucket".
- Select any one of the above 2 options. If you select "Create a new album" option, then enter album name, description and click "Create" button to create a new album.
- Click "Choose photos & videos".
- A "File upload" window opens up. Select the videos which you want to upload.
- Click "Ok" button.
- You have another option to upload the videos i.e "Drag-and-drop". Here you can simply drag your videos directly from your computer to a location in your Photobucket.
- This is how you can move videos from Box to Photobucket.
You can install PicBackMan's Photobucket uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.