Photobucket is one of the most popular image and video hosting service. It hosts more than 10 billion photos from 100 million registered members. Members upload more than four million photos and videos per day from the mobile devices, computers and web browser. It offers 2 GB of free storage space to store photos and videos. It provides the links of your photos and videos to embed in blogs, forums and other websites. You can also use those links for profile image or avatars on various websites. If you are looking for a step by step process to move videos from SmugMug to Photobucket.
Here are the steps to Move Videos from Dropbox to Photobucket:
- Go to https://www.dropbox.com/ & sign in to your account.
- Select the videos that you wish to download.
- Click "Download" button located at the top of the window.
- Your browser prompts you to save .zip file, then click "Save" and specify a location to download. The downloaded zip file will contain all the videos from the Dropbox album.
- Your videos will now be downloaded to computer.
- Go to http://photobucket.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Click "Upload" button located at top of the window.
- A "Upload from:" window opens up. You will see "Upload to" option.
- You will see 2 options, "Create a new album" or "Your Bucket".
- Select any one of the above 2 options. If you select "Create a new album" option, then enter album name, description and click "Create" button to create a new album.
- Click "Choose photos & videos".
- A "File upload" window opens up. Select the videos which you want to upload.
- Click "Ok" button.
- You have another option to upload the videos i.e "Drag-and-drop". Here you can simply drag your videos directly from your computer to a location in your Photobucket.
- This is how you can move videos from Dropbox to Photobucket.
You can install PicBackMan's Photobucket uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.