Picasa Web Albums is an image hosting and sharing web service where you can backup photos and videos. It allows you to add captions to all your photos in an album from the same screen. You can easily add tags to your photos, so that you can quickly search and located them on Picasa Website. It allows you to embed photos, album or slideshow on your blog or other sites. Photos uploaded to your accounts with the Google products are automatically added to your Picasa Web albums account as well. Box is a cloud storage service where you can backup photos and videos, collaborate with others and share them with simple steps. Moving photos from Box to Picasa web account is easy. In just few steps you can easily move & backup photos to Picasa Web.
Here are the steps to Move Photos from Box to Picasa Web:
- Go to https://www.box.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Once you have signed into your account, you will see all your photo & video albums.
- Open the photo album and select the photos which you want to download.
- Check mark the box located in front of the photos to select the multiple photos.
- Click "Download" or "Down arrow" button.
- You will see a message "Are you sure you want to download selected items? This process may take several moments".
- Click "Okey" button.
- Your browser prompts you to save .zip file, click "Save" and specify a location to download. The downloaded zip file will contain the photos from the Box account.
- Your photos will now be downloaded to computer.
- Go to https://picasaweb.google.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Click "Upload" button located at top of the window.
- A "Upload Photos and Videos" window opens up.
- You will see 2 options, "Create a new album" or "Add to an existing album".
- Select any one of the above 2 options.
- Click "Select photos from your computer".
- A "File upload" window opens up. Browse & select photos which you want to upload.
- Click "Ok" button.
- If you want to upload more photos then click "Upload more" button located at bottom right of the window.
- You have another option to upload the photos i.e "Drag-and-drop". Here you can simply drag your photos directly from your computer to a location in your Picasa web account.
- This is how you can move photos from Box to Picasa Web.
You can install PicBackMan's Picasa uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.