Don’t think even for a moment that scrapbooks are passé. No sir, they certainly are not. Scrapbooks are still equally special and heart-warming. If you don’t believe us, then go ahead and make one for your partner a scrapbook about your relationship. The look on his/her face on receiving this gift would be priceless and will justify the first line of this paragraph.
Discard the notion that making a scrapbook is time consuming and only for talented crafty people. Anyone can do it, and it all depends on your approach. DO your homework well. Browse through the millions of scrapbook ideas on Pinterest and you can mix and match various ideas to create your own personalized scrapbook.
Here are some things which you can include in a scrapbook which celebrates your relationship with your life partner.
1. Go for a typical ‘lovey-dovey’ theme scrapbook which would have roses, hearts, cupids and lots of reds and pinks in it. If however, you feel that would be too common and won’t stand out, then who is stopping you from experimenting? Choose another color scheme, maybe you can go with your partner’s favorite color. Or a classic black-and-white scrapbook would also work.
2. Select your best photos and memories. Include your vacations, date nights, eventful moments or just plain routine stuff. It all depends on how you package the whole thing. Write things about a particular photo if there is something which needs to be told. Handwritten works best, instead of printing it out.
3. If there are certain endearments you both use all the time, then make note of it and use it in your scrapbook. However silly your nicknames might sound, include it. This scrapbook is after all about your relationship.
4. Everybody loves surprises! Unless your partner is highly allergic to surprises, include one in your special scrapbook. Like something unexpected for the last page. You can paste a huge chocolate bar on the final page, so that when you unsuspecting partner flips to the final page, he/she finds a chocolate delight! Or maybe a small piece of jewellery (like earrings or a bracelet) in a transparent plastic bag pasted to the back page will also be a great gift for your girlfriend or wife.
5. If you have ever exchanged love notes or greeting cards, include that in this special scrapbook. This way, you can have a good laugh about how your handwriting was back then, or how you responded to a particular letter.
Quick Tip to ensure your Photos never go missing
Photos are precious memories and all of us never want to ever lose them to hard disk crashes or missing drives. PicBackMan is the easiest and simplest way to keep your photos safely backed up in one or more online accounts. Simply download PicBackMan (it's free!), register your account, connect to your online store and tell PicBackMan where your photos are - PicBackMan does the rest, automatically. It bulk uploads all photos and keeps looking for new ones and uploads those too. You don't have to ever touch it.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”