The biggest advantage of using a phone cameras is their size. You can easily carry them anywhere, actually you do carry them anywhere you go. The best part of using phone camera is that they easily fit in your pocket. It is usually very close and easy to snap out to photograph a moment.
Mobile phone camera's have improved a lot. They capture photos as good as any point and shoot camera. So, if you own a smartphone with a decent camera then you can capture those moments anytime anywhere. And if your phone is equipped with a flash, then there's nothing like it.
If you've never tried your hands to capture photos with your phone camera, then read the tips listed below. These tips will help you improve your phone photography.
1. Keep your phone camera location in mind: Nearly all cameras have their lenses located in middle . However, on your mobile phones they are located at the top. either in the middle or at the corner. Keep this lens location in mind when you shoot.
2. Experiment with the angles : Changing the angle you shoot from can give you a whole new entirely new viewpoint. Things that look ordinary from one angle may look extra-ordinary from other. So Make sure you capture the extraordinary.
3. Light : You need sufficient light to ‘freeze’ fast moving action. To capture those sharp and crisp action photos you need bright light. Your phone camera sensors respond wonderfully to bright light. Keep that in mind when you need to freeze the action.
4. Work with available light : Photograph your subject during different times of the day. It can dramatically affect the whole look and feel of your picture. Keep experimenting and see natural available light affects your subject.
5. Crop, don't zoom : The cameras in your phone offer a digital zoom. Which means that the lens does not move physically to bring the subject closer, rather it crops the full screen resolution. You must avoid zoom function because in return you'll get a smaller and unclear picture. Using camera zoom is compromising with the image quality.
Automate backup & migration of your photos & videos with support for all top services.
Trusted by users in 125+ countries.
“Your pictures are scattered. PicBackMan helps you bring order to your digital memories.”