Google Drive is a cloud storage service by Google. It allows you to backup photos, videos and documents to cloud storage & access them from computer, smartphones or tablet. It offers 5GB of free storage space to all its users. Google Drive allows you to invite others to view, download & collaborate on all the files. Google Drive allows you to view many file types. You can view any file which you uploaded to Google Drive as long as its 25MB or less.
Following are the steps to Download Video folder from Google Drive to Computer:
- Go to https://drive.google.com & sign in to your account.
- Once you have signed into your account, click "My Drive" button located at the left side of the window.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Click the checkbox(es) next to the video folder that you wish to download.
- Click "More" button located at the top of the window.
- Select "Download" option.
- Your browser prompts you to save .zip file, click "Save" and specify a location to download. The downloaded zip file will contain the videos from the Google Drive.
- Click "Download" button.
- Your video folder will now be downloaded to computer.
You can install PicBackMan's Google Drive uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.