Google Drive is file synchronization and cloud storage service. It has a capability for uploading, downloading,sharing and organizing digital photos. Google Drive has a powerful search tool which is useful to get your photos, videos and files faster by recognizing objects in your photos and text in scanned documents. It also allows you to search by the name of the people who share photos, videos and documents with you. To search by the name of the people, go to your Google Drive account in a web browser and click 'Shared with me' link and then enter a name of person in the search field.
Following are the steps to Backup Google Drive Videos to OneDrive on iPhone:
- Go to https://onedrive.live.com/ & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "OneDrive" app on iPhone from the Apple App store & launch it.
- Go to https://drive.google.com & sign in to your account. If you don't have an account, then create one.
- Download "Google Drive" app on your iPhone from the Apple App store & launch it.
- Open "Google Drive" app on your iPhone.
- You will see all your photos & videos.
- Select the video which you want to backup.
- Tap "i" icon located in front of the video.
- Tap "Open In" button.
- Tap "Dropbox" icon.
- A pop up window opens up. Tap "Upload to Onedrive" button located bottom on the screen.
- Choose a location and tap "Select this location" button located at the bottom on the screen.
- Your videos will now be backed up to OneDrive.
You can install PicBackMan's Google Drive uploader for Mac from the website and start backing up photos and videos.